Heather Hardy missed weight, kind of. She will in fact be deducted part of her purse. It seems she could have made weight, if there was better communication. She did not try to use the towel, or use the extra two hours that she was entitled to.
After the weigh-in, Mike Mazzulli (president of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation) told Heather she was good. So Heather began the re-hydration process. Later she learned she in fact was not good.
She will have to give up 20% of her purse because of this lack of communication. With 2 hours left, had she not started the re-hydration process, she could have easily cut the remainder. Everyone else made weight.
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)
- Roy Nelson (265) vs. Matt Mitrione (255)
- Derek Campos (154) vs. Patricky Freire (155)
- Liam McGeary (203.75) vs. Vadim Nemkov (205)
- Heather Hardy* (126.25) vs. Ana Julaton (125)
- Tywan Claxton (145) vs. Jose Perez (142)